Thursday, March 11, 2010

A day in the life - on a day off :)

i have loved these past few days off! usually days off are like yay no work. but these past days have been filled and fun. i feel like ive really been able to get things done not as much as i would like of course but enough for now i guess. so i woke up this morning and headed off to the flea market with momma. she needed to research and see if she could get some fleece for cheap in comparison to the fabric store. i got my wedding fabric from the flea market and it was so much cheaper and we found out it was the same for momma too. they are offering $4 a yard if we buy 200 yards and joanns wants to charge us 12.99 with no discount!!!! they say sometimes they have sales but even still 50% would still be like 6.50! so once again the flea market wins. oo and i bought one of those m( my daddy calls them) bag lady carts - so its easier for me to haul my laundry from our apartment to the office where the machines are and i got 5 paks ( 3-4 pairs in each) for a total of dadadadadada - 10 whole dollars! winner. so after that we picked up daddy and we ate at sizzlers it was pretty good and they have a nice lunch pack deal so its not too too expensive. then they took me home and the real work started.

:::::::::::::::::warning this next story is not for the faint of heart::::::::::::::::::

So boba yesterday and i were in the bedroom bc pizza man showed up to the door and thomas was paying him. so it wasnt even a minute and boba started pacing in the bedroom and im thinking maybe shes nervous or trying to figure out how to get to thomas then all of a sudden she squats down and woooosssssssssssssshhhhhhhhh - explosive watery diarrhea. bbbbbllllllllaaaaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhhh. it was so bad. i opened the door and ran out and boba hid under the stairs because she thought we were gonna get mad at her. well thomas went in to go clean it and i got hime cleaner and paper towels and a garbage. and then another garbage bag to put the clothes she pooped on so i could wash them off then put them into laundry. well when thomas was putting the cloths in the bag i was holding i was trying not to breathe but then i started gagging and then gagged again and then.... i ran into the bathroom and threw up!!! never have i done that before. i mean imma nurse - i have seen people throw up and seen bile thrown up ( which is the worst i think) i ve seen strawberrry ensure throw up (which is a close first to bile). ive seen explosive diarrhea - gotten it on my shoes, people with huge open wounds and infected toes lalala you name it. but my puppy's diarrhea and woosh i threw up. then thomas is all like - 'what are you gonna do when you have a baby are you even gonna be able to change its diaper - i should just tell him no so he'll have to do it. but i told him i just had a moment of weakness - haha.
so i have recovered. but moving onto what i did when i got home - the vet said i should create a bland diet for boba to eat. so i began to cook what she told me.

does it look appetizing??? actually its not that bad! the cottage cheese really adds the flavor though so you cant forget that. anyways its boiled chicked and rice and cottage cheese. she loves it nom nom nom.see her pretty face with her pretty eyelashes momma please i want it i want it i want it!

so she gobbled it up and then i washed the dishes. made a little box for boba's bathroom stuff and added a puppy face and dog house and kitty around thebox to spice it up . then i gathered all the dirty laundry in my bag lady cart and then i was pooped. so i decide ive done good i should lay down. and guess who loves to sleep with her momma now after her tummy is nice and full ~ none other than my baby booger bear. ::::snoore:::snoore:::snore:::

here shes like momma dont wake me up!!

so she fianlly lays her head after being a terror and i think i should call thomas to come in queitly so he doesnt wake the baby. well i get to one ring and the door swings open and there goes sleeping boba off to bark and run and bite and chew and eat and destroy and terrorize. well needless to say thomas came in and laid down too and it took a good 30 minutes for her to rest her head on me again. but it did happen. so i took a nap then woke up aroun 7 when boba wouldnt let us sleep anymore and then called momma and dadda. then they picked me up and off we went to the mall to buy lalalalalala an new iphone! thats right peoples i am now the proud owner of a 3gs and 32 gb at that! i didnt actually need or even ask to upgrade ( since i have an app that can video on my 3g and ive only used 7gb of my 14gb) but this way i get a new phone and daddy can have my old phone to use since his phone - no not iphone - just phone which is printed on the back ( essentially its an iphone knockoff) is so staticky. then we ate some sees (which i had one raspoerry truffle and boba stole then rest - 6- from the counter in my purse!! ) and then we had yummy yummy chicken and then home it was to play with the new phone and get it all synced up. so now im just waiting for it to finish up syncing and then i can play hahahahaha ( in my deep evil laugh). haha - oh and we got the mobile me thing so we can track where our phones are - i think this will be a useful tool as daddy lost his last iphone and someone picked it up and this way we can see where it is. well anyways. im sleepy and boba is starting to ( dare i say it - ) wind down. maybe she'll let me sleep. til next time

you know you love me xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment