Sunday, September 20, 2009

squiddle post Day #1

hello fellow squiddles. my husby thomas told me i should start keeping a diary again. i liked having a diary but when i wanted to journal i was always frustrated because my hand couldnt write as fast as my thoughts came. so typing seems the way to go. unfortunately i dont how long this journal will stand against the times like a journal found in the attic, but we shall see. anyways i named this blog squiddle post because...well its sort of a long story. in monsters and aliens the animated movie that little suid thing walks and makes a found squiddle noise. i think of that noise everytime i see something or someone walking or moving funny. it really does make life more entertaining. you should try it. ok well thats the end of my intro blog. i shall end in the best of ways.

You know you love me xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment